Pressure Instrument Accessories
Snubbers & Pressure Limiting Valves (PLVs)
Chemiqup manufactures many products which are well known throughout the industry. Porous metal pressure snubbers, special purpose snubbers, pressure limiting valves and flow restrictors to name a few.
The snubbers are designed for use with hydraulic and pneumatic systems and for a wide variety of industrial applications to protect expensive instruments from shock or hazardous fluctuations in pressure. Combined with a pressure limiting valve, the duo can provide added protection for higher pressures.
Chemiquip provides 100% inspection and each snubber is individually tested for flow rate. Also, the threads are wound with TEPtape™ thread sealant to assure 100% sealing.
- Eliminate pressure instrument failure due to hydraulic or pneumatic shock
- Smooth out pressure impulses & fluctuations
- Assures steady average pressure readings
- Filters small quantities of fluids
- Meters fluids free of suspended solids
- Dampens pulsations & surges
- Conforms with US Military specifications
- Aluminum, 303 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel or Brass materials of consturction
- For industrial, aircraft, refrigeration & automotive applications
- For use with liquids or gases at operating pressures to 8,000 psi
- Available in 4 set ranges
- Installs in line
- Swift, simple external adjustment
- Fabricated of cast brass, forged type 300 SS or forged 316 SS to meet NACE MR0175
- Protects against surges, pulsations & entrained solids inclusions
- Automatically restores instrument online when pressure falls below preset value
- Instruments of different ranges can be connected to a common manifold